Add some individuality to your dwelling with the help of our advices of how to decorate your walls in an original way
1. Use colored pencils for a wall decor.
2. Create your hand-made wooden panel behind the bed.
3. Create an interesting installation made of colored threads stretched on nails in the form of letters or other objects.
4. Apply a beautiful drawing of a tree on the wall to bring some spring feeling to your home.
5. Use several drawings to make one.
6. Create a geometric installation made of hexagonal metal tins.
7. Bend a sheet of paper to create unique decoration for the wall.
8. Make such simple but interesting print with golden polka dots.
9. Use wood and paint to create original print.
10. Turn paper samples of paints into a decorative element.
11. Prolong print from the wall to the ceiling to make the space visually extended.
12. Use old CD boxes for your photographs to hang on the wall.
13. Create an interesting pattern with the help of adhesive tape.
14. Or combine it with colored insets.
15. Make an original bookshelf combining many different blocks.
16. Use foam plastic and textile to make unique paintings.
17. Create silhouette portraits for original presentation of your family tree.
18. Use ordinary paper serpentine to create bright and simple background.
9. Colored cardboard is great for creation of a bright scaly wall installation.
20. Use mask tape to create a silhouette behind the bed.
21. Turn old shoe boxes or wooden boxes combined with colored patterned paper into these sweet shelves.
22. Make a star pattern with the help of garlands and a canvas.
23. Use wooden slats and colored paper to create a comb on the wall.
24. Leave inspiring messages for yourself and your family on the plates hanging on the wall.
25. Paint coffee stirrers and fix them to a canvas.
26. Glue your old wine corks together and create an original cork hand-made board.
27. Use colored tape for designer’s solutions instead of ordinary frames for pictures and photographs.
28. Remember you childhood and cut out oversized paper snowflakes to create a wonderful winter decor.
29. Use colored paper ribbons to create joyful and bright background on your walls.