If you occasionally have some chairs that are too old to sit and have lost their appearance long ago, what about giving them a second chance? You can do many useful things of your old shabby chairs.
1. Make a rack for towels
2. Or a bedside table
3. Turn a set of chairs into a garden bench
4. Fix the chairs on the wall and use them as racks for cloths or shelves for accessories
5. Fix a box to a chair legs and enjoy having a sweet trunk for accessories
6. Use chair backs to make frames for your family photos
7. What about a stand for drinks for your home party?
8. Turn the chairs into stands for dog feeding
9. Or plant garden flowers in them
10. Use a chair back as a holder for accessories and bijouterie
11. Use a chair with a basket to store shoes
12. Or make painting board on the back of a chair
13. Another racks made of a chair backs
14. You can also make a sweet garden shelf like this
15. Or original bookshelves