Modern wall clocks can do many things. For instance, knit scarves or play ping-pong. They know how to count and where you should invest your money in. How is it possible? Watch our selection of designer’s wall clocks.
1. Clock knitting a woolen scarf will help you feel each outgoing second. The device includes knitting machine with 48 needles. The clock knits one line of scarf in one day and two meters in a year. So, if you launch the device on December 31, you’ll get wonderful warm gift for the next New Year.
2. This wall clock will be a wonderful gift for those who like playing golf. Sportsman imaged on its face draws back his arm and hit the ball every minute.
3. Mathematicians will be happy to have this clock. If you’re not a mathematician and managed to solve all equations easily, run to the school to get the golden medal.
4. This clock is sold with a completely clean face and a black marker you can use to draw everything you wish. It will be your diary and your irreplaceble assistant in a day planning.
5. If you remember the game “Pong” you’ll enjoy this original clock. The left player “strikes” hours, the right one “strikes” minutes. You can watch this flow of time endlessly. The clock was produced in limited series of 400 pieces that were sold in one day.
6. This clock doesn’t show ordinary minutes and hours. It is 61 320 times slower and count each year of life. One hour – seven years. One face – the whole life.
7. This bright clock is a daltonism test. Those who don’t have problems with their vision will easily see 12, 3, 6, and 9.
8. This clock is also for mathematicians or those who wish to keep their mind activated. To know what time it is now, you need to make some mathematic calculations.
9. This clock-money box reminds us that “Time is money”. So, keep your money in… clocks!
10. Vinil disc clock will be a great gift for music lovers. The disc keeps true history – there is a number, series and title of the compositions at the centre of the face.
11. This clock works in a usual way but its face reminds of the most pleasant period of your everyday life, from 5 till 9 p.m. This time we usually relax, meet with friends, watch favorite movies and read books. The clock reminds us to live the full life.