One-room apartments are very popular today. It’s easier to purchase a small apartment as it is cheaper. Of course, many people dream about luxurious mansion or a penthouse but there are many opportunities to make a true candy of the design of small one-room apartments.
We offer designs of five one-room studio apartments with the area up to 30 square meters.
1. While the area of this studio in an attic makes up only 20 square meters, it is still a dream-apartment. Patina wood, cozy elevated bed – these elements create the atmosphere of a tiny fairy little house. The studio is a perfect example of a one-room small apartment design being functional and stylish.
2. Another tiny apartment with the area of 20 sq.m. has everything one needs for comfortable living: a greatly equipped kitchen, a dining area, a pantry, a sleeping area with large bed and a living area with a comfortable sofa. Furniture is white so it doesn’t break the space; all surfaces are opened to the maximum. You’ll definitely find what to be inspired by!
3. The area of this studio makes up 28 sq.m. Gorgeous interior design makes one hard to believe that two young students live here. A sleeping area is hidden behind the partition wall, and the bar is painted with the dye that allows chalking like on a school board.
4. This is another students’ nest with the area of only 19 sq.m. The design of this one-room studio is concentrated around white color that visually widens the space.
5. White color creates coziness and inviting atmosphere that is emphasized with various materials in this 27-sq-m studio. A drop of black metal and some wood in interior design of this one-room apartment bring life to the space.
So, if you’re looking for design ideas for a small one-room apartment – get inspired with our selection that was meant to prove that a small area is not a verdict.