Watch our selection of the best world interior shops where you can find the best solutions of how to turn your house into a stylish and luxurious shelter.
1. A-Cero IN shop. The shop of designer’s studio A-Cero Architects, which is famous for its memorable unique projects. A-Cero IN is located in Madrid, Spain, and is completely devoted to the interior design services offered by the company.
2. Moda Bagno-Interni shop. The design of the shop that is located in Athens, Greece, was developed by k-studio architects. The shop offers original furniture and decorations by Moda Bagno. On the area of 1 thousand square meters you’ll find complete assortment of designer’s furniture by Moda Bagno and Interni – modern and classic collections for living rooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
3. Filocolore interior design shop. Filocolore is located in Barcelona, Spain. It was created by designer’s studio Garcés – De Seta – Bonet Arquitectes. Bedclothes, towels and other useful things are displayed in an original and unusual way. The visitors can choose them right from the represented interiors, take them off the beds, cabinets and shelves.
4. «A-partment» show-room. Designer’s studio «A-partment» has been working at the Ukrainian market for five years developing elite and original interiors. The show-room is located in Kiev and offers samples of materials and interior items offered by the company for realization of original designer’s projects.
5. DK Project show-room. Designer’s studio Megabudka developed this show-room for DK Project in Moscow. The talanted team created stylish, opened and functional space that offers unique interior solutions.
6. Molteni & C shop. Molteni & C manufactures modern furniture for offices, libraries, restaurants, hotels, private residences, theatres and cruise liners. This shop with glass fronts is located in Intalian city Giussano. It offers kitchens as well as different furniture items – bookshelves, tables, sofas, chairs, beds and cupboards. All collections are harmonically combined with each other. Past and future, traditions and technologies are intertwined creating truly iconic products that push the quality of life to the new level.
7. Estar Móveis shop. Estar Móveis is located in São Paulo, Brazil. The building with the area of 260 square meters with futuristic front, huge windows and interesting broken lines looks like comb. The interior combines old building’s elements including brick and stone with modern stylish furniture and bright shades.
So, now you know where to buy stylish and luxurious furniture and decorations for your home. Don’t hesitate and be afraid – travel, dream and experiment!